jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

keep

Hello! I didn't finish the the last entry so, i'm going to talk about my personality and that kind of cheesy stuff, I have an extroverted personality, I like to talk to the people, but any type of people, I think that the diversity makes myself keep my mind open, I´m cuddly, I like hugs, i like to be smiley and friendly (except when I'm sleepy, i'f you watch me sleepy please keep distance), i'm kind of freaky.


 To make a space, I used to play wii very much but for studies and work, I have no time for play anymore, I used to play about 4 hours per day, and then the college started :'(, I used to play pokemon in a nintendo ds too, but, anyway, the college started, i like pokemon, specially  the first season, I think i can remember the 151 pokemons, and the pokerap, i'm a latinamerican spanish-speaker, so I remember this like my poke rap

I also liked digimon, sailor moon, and 90s' kids stuff (lol)
I was born in 1992, so my childhood was like any other normal guy that was born in the 90s', awsome, at least in all that was tv shows
my childhood was good until I started the school (1998), I suffered bulling almost all the schooltime, now i'm older and stronger but, i don't want to remember my past, is not horible, i've never pass hungry or illness, but it still affect my self esteem, if you want to know, I was a ball, I was fat, weared glasses, brackets, nerdy type, I cried so many times for that, and now i'm so over of it that I dont like to remember. 
Now i'm studing Public management and politic science, and I like it very much, but I don't think that i will work for the chilean state forever, I want to be a powerful and multifacetic woman, I want my own bussiness, restaurant, bakery, foundation or something interesting, I want to be like barbie, be what I want to be. now I work as teacher wich is awsomo, I thought to study to be a teacher but, in Chile is not a well paid work and my standarts are pretty high so I though that was not a good idea.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi girl ! i did want to talk about my basic education either because my classmates are as yours. I like your blog!. hugs and kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That gif freaks me out... O.O

    I love Digimon ❤ (I liked the anime a lot more than the Pokemon one)

    ResponderEliminar