jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

favorite movie

My favorite movie is pride and prejudice, I love the book, and the movie was good too, even if you consider that any movie based  on a book wouldn´t be as awesome as the original book, the movie is one of the most wonderful romantic movie.
It’s a beautiful love story, between a lovely and intelligent girl (lizzie) and a mysterious guy called Mr Darcy, but by a game of appearance and a confusion of intentions they start their relationship hating each other.

In the movie there are weddings, hilarious moments, tense situation, but what I like the most was that the principal character is a strong woman of the 18th century that took risks to say what she want to say no matter who was in front of her.

4 comentarios:

  1. I like that book and I love that actress. Good movie. Mine is kind of an 'NN'.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi i like this movie too! i like so much the personality of Lizzie! good movie :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! the best thing i can't say about this movie is: Mr Darcy is handsome !!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like this movie is very romantic.. and i end up in love of Mr Darcy

    ResponderEliminar