jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

the tecnology and I

hello my dear reader, today I'm going to talk about my favourite pieces of technology, I haven’t got many, I think that this two things are irreplaceable and ultra-necessary. I’m talking about my pc and my cell phone.

I believe that waist much money on a computer is not a smart decision, because the machines change every 6 months, so my concept of a good choice for a computer for example is one that you can update, I know how a computer is assembled, so is easy update a pc, for example recently I changed the hard drive of my pc so now it have more space and capacity. For conclusion get a good carcase, and please be smart!! Don´t pay for design, it’s pretty dumb buy a computer because the colour, with acrylic paint and a hair dryer you can customize almost every part of your computer
The second thing that I need for live it’s my cell phone, I love it because, the company gave me the phone for free
the last year I used a blackberry, I didn't like it, then I change the telephone company and bought an old samsung galaxy BUT it had qwerty keyboard ( I love qwerty keyboard), then a guy from a call center call me and he told me that vtr (the company) had a new phone for me,I didn't believed that so I called the company again and ask if the new phone thing was real or was "the tale of the uncle", it was REAL 
  I'm a little careless with my phones, so when I had to choose, I chose the "kids proof", it is functional with my job, my studies, is not too big, have mp3 player,internet, whatsapp and a good camera
.
it's enough for today, see you the next week, mow i'm going to eat ice cram with my boyfriend, someday I will talk about him, promise bye 
cats say good bye too

  

5 comentarios:

  1. Mine is my computer too. I love it. Buuu I had to pay quite a lot of money for my cellphone, I want a free one as well :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t know why i used to think that you phone was an Iphone hahaha. I love your cat, how are they ?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. On my old phone, before this fancy expensive phone I have now, there was a torch. It was the best invention ever. When there was a poer-cut after the earthquake I walked back from the metro with it and a group of people I didn't nkow. The only light was my cellphone torch, it saved us!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. cat's girl! haha they are so cute.. and i think our childhood fighting you with your sister and me with my brother were so funny!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. If good currently there are cell phone that achieve the same function of the pc, for this the pc is replace for the cell, but the pc always will necessary.

    ResponderEliminar