jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

hi!! there's a photo that I want to show you
it seems like an enormous rubber ring but those were actually real wheels,were used by a truck in the antartica, many years ago, the foto was taken in akron near a good year factory, the vehicle was a problem in the antartic pole but let this photo that I think it have many iconic things of the year (1939) : the dresses of the girls, the building behind the girls, the car (I think that cars were beautiful, like the old version of batcar), the hairstyles, etc.
the photo was taken in 1939, by Willard Curver, but it appeared in National Geographic journal in 1940 I don't know why, I watched this photo in my grandma's home, and then I found it on internet, such luck, i would love use it on a pool hahah

1 comentario:

  1. Interesting picture, It would be pretty weird (In the 'freaking awesome' way) to be next to one of those trucks.

    ResponderEliminar