jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

my favorite website related to the career is Dialnet,

 is like a very complete library of journals and investigations about every science, is like Wikipedia or rincondelvago but more serious, almost every citation I’ve ever made in my college life, was made about some paper I got in this site, I think that is the most useful tool I’ve ever had. It works with the colleges and universities, so you have to put in the subscription your university or college, and you would have access to every paper made by your institution and many others in the world.

About this topic there are many online libraries on internet that work in this way and are having many papers and books, I think that dialnet.es is the best for this career, but also there is scielo. Es or bibliogratis.com for more general books, about that I think that in your first class on college must be about online tools, like libraries, how to make a citation on internet or how to use the college’s platform (when I was a freshman {mechona in my country} I had to guess how to use the platform), anyway is just an opinion so, bye bye, have a nice week
the link: www.dialnet.es
visits: almost every week (I make a lot of papers)

1 comentario:

  1. I love the idea of a more serious wikipedia (Is like the best place on the web). Scielo is one of my favourites but I didn't knew about this one. I'm going to check it.

    ResponderEliminar