jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

Today i’m going to talk about the things that I love, first I love my family, we are pretty battler with each other, we like to shout and have conversations about books or nerdy stuff,we are a very common family,
Also I love my boyfriend (Roberto), we have been together for more than two years, this is my longest relationship, and honestly I still getting nervous when he is near to me (but shhh!! Secret), he is like cute, but mostly a very good person, he has a golden heart, and he always takes care of me when I don’t feel good, sometimes we fight, but it’s mostly my fault (it’s a family issue), anyway  I Love him.

I love my cat too (Fayolina), she is a lovely kitten, she has two month old, and at this moment just plays, sleeps, eats and poops all day long, but at least she seems happy, every morning she purr at me and put her little paws on my face gently, she wakes me up like this every morning, sometimes I think she is jealous about my boyfriend, oh! And she hates other animals, and grass, and exteriors, and my boyfriend’s feet, and sometimes her tail.

Finally I love my friends, I spent most of my life very lonely and now I have many friends, and good friends, I feel the companion, and it sounds a little cheesy but it make me feel like warm heart, it’s an experience relatively new, I’m a little socially awkward, so I really don’t know how to be a friend, hope I am doing well.

P.S. I LOVE CHEESE!!!!! LIKE YELLOW AND SMELLY

3 comentarios:

  1. I keep laughing a the whole cat/BF thing. *You know what*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the cheese < 3 ! like my mom :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cheese is AMAZING! Do you the store in providencia called "El mundo del queso"? if you are a cheese-lover you must go !

    ResponderEliminar