jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

bye bye blog!!

About this homework, I don’t really feel this homework like a dense or exhausting work, it was very relaxing, and let my creativity be while I was working on it, and now I like it, I like write, but since I started the college I didn’t find the time until now, I would love keep writing on this blog, or another more mine and less related with the college, but I don’t know if I would have the time to, in the hypothetical case that I do it, I know it would be so kawaii, with many things of places, and cats, and CHEESE, I would like to write of them about the tendencies of fashion or make up, and some recipes of tasty food, to resume, a popurri of nerdy, girly and lovely things, I will consider make a blog for my own, something so mine that If I do, I could not leave it, could be a very interesting project.
This homework didn’t make me improve my writing abilities so much, but it helped me with the fluency part of the language, now I can talk and write more quickly, and the organization of my ideas is better, I have certain facilities for learn an language when I practice, so I will take the next level of English, I hope that with the same teacher J

Also I like English, my mum is English teacher, so it make my feel a little more near of her, everyone in my family speaks in English, that’s why I found so easy like a course, but I appreciate the class, the reason why I take English (I failed my diagnostic test on purpose) was to not forget, and I think that was a good decision 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario