jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

My favorite part of Chile, definitely is Santiago, is a growing city, becoming a cosmopolitan city, it have everything, and there’s so much culture inside, I love big cities, I don’t dream with a beautiful valley, or a cottage besides a lake, or a chateau on mountains, nope nope nope!!!, I really don’t like so much Chile, is like a very big group of little towns, I really feel like a big fish in a small aquarium, is like the dynamic of the society, don’t think I’m Santiago b°!”#$% lover, is just like the real opportunities belong to rich people, or well-related people, the government always belongs to the same people, and the rest of us can go to the hell, also Chile is not the most globalized country of the world, the fashion, foreign culture, music or even the technologies are always a bit later, and the people is so crazy stressed in Santiago, in my life I was in many cities, towns and turistics spots but any of them liked me, there’s not so much I can say, I don’t lke my country even though is the country where I was born, I will go away from here as soon as a can, so, that’s what I think aabout Chile

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario