jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

first entry

hello my dear reader!, my name is Paloma, and i'm chilean, like moais, mapuches and the 33 miners, this is my first entry so I´m going to write about how is my life right now, my favs, and my personal pros and cons and and others importanats things for me.
I´ll start with my physical appearence and then i'll put a photo so you can watch me

skin color: brunette
glases: yes, i'm almost blind

height : 165 cm
weight :
eyes color: dark brown
hair color : dark brown (yup, i'm brown, like an unmixed coffee with milk )
photo:

ok, I think it's enough 
let's got to the likes and stuff
favorite tv program: how I met your mother, skins, any program with jamie oliver
favorite color: turquoise, white
boyfriend?: yeah! 
ok, i'm a little tired so bye bye C: i'll continue some day, promise C; )


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario